Looking for a recipe to use up the almond milk pulp after making homemade almond milk? Give these soft, chocolatey, delicious cookies a try! They are gluten-free, refined sugar-free, high in fiber and as soft and moist as a macaroon. They keep well in both the fridge and freezer…if you can resist saving some for later!
- Almond Milk Pulp (roughly 2 cups from the Almond Milk Recipe)
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Eggs
- Preheat the over to 350°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined. If the dough is too crumbly add a little bit more almond milk to the mix.
- Form the dough into small flat cookies and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Happy Cookie Making,