Freezing bananas is a great way to always have them on-hand for recipes!
There are 2 ways that I freeze them, being:
- Put the bunch of bananas into the freezer in a shopping bag
- Peel and chop the bananas then freeze
EASY HOW TO:
- Buy as many yellow bananas as you desire to freeze.
- Take off the peels and chop the bananas into 1/2 inch bite-sized slices.
- Put the slices into ziploc bags and then lay bags flat in the freezer (to reduce clumping). I make sure that banana slices in each bag are not on top of one another as they will freeze together and form a clump.
- Stack the bags on top of each other in the freezer.
It’s that simple!
If you have any comments or questions let me know, I would love to hear from you!
Happy Banana Freezing,