Are you vegan, gluten free or just looking for a healthy dessert to enjoy that is sweet and chocolatey but not packed full of calories? Well I have your answer!! 🙂 These delicious fudge slices are rich and oh so chocolatey, yet won’t cause you to overload on empty calories! Instead you will get a nice dose of fibre, protein and antioxidants, while enjoying this sweet treat.
For more delicious and guilt free treats check out some of my other dessert recipes, you will not be disappointed if you do…instead you may get addicted and have to try everything! Healthy desserts can be rich and creamy, like naughty treats, you just have to find those perfect recipes and experiment a little. Luckily I have done the experimenting for you and have lots for you to make and enjoy! Let me know what you think of this dessert if you give it a try 🙂 I would LOVE to hear any comments or feedback.
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8-10 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 handful of mini dark chocolate chips (if vegans use vegan chocolate chip)
1. Combine the first 5 ingredients listed above in a food processor. Blend on high until you are left with fine crumbs.
2. Add in your water to combine the ingredients together. Then add in your chocolate chips.
3. Scoop out of your food processor into a small baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper (to prevent sticking).
4. Place on an even surface in the freezer and leave for minimum of one hour. Once ready to enjoy, cut into slices and eat up! TRUST me it will be hard to stop once you have started!