This incredibly flavourful stir fry is jammed pack full of flavour and nutritious foods your body CRAVES! Your body will most definitely thank you for indulging in such a nutritious and delicious meal! I included all of the vegetables that I could find around the house at the moment, but really you could use any vegetables you have for a stir fry, it is especially great when you have foods that only have a few more days left until they go bad, just toss them into a stir fry and VOILA! A perfectly delicious meal as well as no wasted vegetables! I’d say thats a WIN WIN!
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 large green zucchini
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 cup low sodium organic vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Start by chopping up all of you vegetables so they are on hand and easy to throw into the wok.
- Put some oil into the bottom of the wok and add your cauliflower and vegetable stock. Let simmer, while continuously stirring, for around 10 minutes.
- Add in the rest of your vegetables and garlic powder, continue to stir.
- Mix the turmeric powder with a full glass of water and pour over the stir fry.
- Continue stirring until when sampled everything is cooked (cauliflower is what should take the longest, therefore that is why it went in first).
- Scoop out onto plates.