Looking for a perfect light and refreshing dessert?! Well look no further than this creamy and delicious mango mousse! I was experimenting with some ingredients, trying to use up a few mangoes before they got too ripe and VOILA! Out came this refreshing and sweet dessert 🙂
- 4 cups of ripe mango puree
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp corn starch or gelatin
1. Whip up the coconut milk and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Fold in the mango puree and corn starch (or gelatine) into the coconut milk and sugar mixture.
3. Pour the mousse into individual remains and leave for 6-8 hours, covered, in the refrigerator.